- If you witness any suspicious activity in front of, inside, or behind the fence at the far end of the park, please call the SFPD Non-Emergency line at 415-553-0123. Ensure you request an SFPD Incident Report.
- Should you spot drug use, littering (whether inside or outside the park), or individuals without dogs within the park, please call or text the Navigation Center at 415-234-3399.
- For debris or non-threatening issues, report to 311 using their app or by phone. Request an “SR Number” for tracking purposes.
- Any hazards or suspicious activities observed outside of the park on the right side of the fence (on the slope), near the Bay Bridge, should be reported to CalTrans. Retain your CSR ticket number for reference.
- To report graffiti, contact the SF Dept. of Public Works here.